Happy Labor Day everyone. We hope you had a wonderful, rest-filled weekend. Let’s get ready for this week. There’s some awesome workouts planned. Get pumped up and have fun this week 🙂
1) Don’t forget our referral program. If you bring a friend/stranger/family/acquaintance and they sign up for monthly membership you will receive 25% off. This is ongoing and you can get multiple 25% off. Thanks for bringing people 🙂
2) After school workouts start Tuesday 9/4. All youngsters 11 years and older are welcome. September is 50% off. Parents of these children are also 50% off! The school bus drops off on location if you “okay” this as a parent with the school.
3) NEW CrossFit class – 8:30am Tuesday and Thursday only. If this grows we will add more days! So if you want this time, make sure you and your friends are there 😉
4) NEW Guided mobility/stretching with Coach Mickey Wednesday 5:30pm. If you need to come late that’s ok. Come on! We all need this. There will also be OPEN GYM at this time if you need to come get a workout in (5:30-6:45pm – you can come any time between then).
5) NEW Thrive class 8:30am Wednesday. This is included in your CrossFit membership. Join us if you’d like. It’s a GREAT workout!
6) EVENT – Saturday 9/8. “Saturdays are for the Boys” themed workout 10:00am. Everyone welcome (not just guys). Saturdays are ALWAYS FREE for anyone.
7) EVENT – Saturday 9/8. 2:00pm. Cookout and UGA vs. South Carolina at Jack & Shay’s house. ALL welcome. Meat will be provided. Bring a dish &/or drink is you wish.
All other normal scheduling remains the SAME!